Welding is the process of joining two materials permanently. A molten material, which is also referred to as a filler, is used to hold the pieces to be joined together firmly. A proper welding is possible only with the availability of necessary welding equipment and welding fabrication tools. Woodward Fab provides a vast assortment of high-quality, durable, and reliable welding equipment.
Necessary Welding Equipment for a Successful Welding
Here is a list of equipment that you will need to carry out welding process efficiently:
- Plasma Cutters: Plasma cutters are the equipment that produce hot localized zones for cutting. The plasma cutting machines are mainly used for cutting sheet metals in curved shapes.
- Weld Shavers: A weld shaver is a metal fabrication tool, which is used for fast cutting. The depth of the cut can be adjusted with this equipment.
- MIG Welder: Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welder is an equipment, which has a handle and a trigger that controls the wire feeding. The wire from the spool is fed to the weld joint. The MIG welding process is used mainly in case of high production requirements.
- Welding Helmets: It is very important to have a welding helmet during welding. It is a headgear that protects your eyes, face, and neck from heat, sparks, flash burns, and infrared and ultraviolet light produced during welding.
- Welding Carts: Welding cart is an equipment used to carry welder and welding accessories. The cart has two chains that hold the gas cylinder safely.
- Positioning Clamps: As the name suggests, positioning clamps are used to position the materials to be welding firmly. Positioning clamps do not allow the work piece to move, and thus providing a stable work environment.
Woodward Fab is a well-known manufacturer of a wide range of metal working machinery. All the equipment that we provide are manufactured using the latest and the most advanced machining techniques. We are known to provide industrial grade sheet metal equipment at reasonable prices. If you wish to know more about the welding supplies and other cast iron welding tools that we provide, please contact us at the earliest. You can give us a call on our toll-free number 1-800-391-5419. Our professionals are happy to help you with your requirements, and guide you in selecting the right equipment for your application needs.