A Must Have Tool in Sheet Metal Fabrication Shop
When it comes to auto body hand tools, there are several tools that are immensely inevitable. One such tool that we at Woodward Fab sell is shrinking hammers. They are ruggedly built for optimum performance, maximum strength, and unfailing service for many years.
Beneficial Features of Shrinking Hammer
Our range of sheet metal shrinking hammers is manufactured to the highest possible standards, adding great value to your sheet metal fabrication activities. They are premium quality, yet affordable tools helping you to straighten any type of dent, flattening metal, bringing up low spots in sheet metal, and to form curved surface.
They are popular and widely chosen for the following features.
- Hardened and tempered for strength and resiliency
- Superior power-to-weight ratios
- Ergonomic design
- Ultimate comfort and ease of use
- Non-slip gripping
- Tear and wear, corrosion, and weather resistance, ensuring long service life.
- Outstanding cushioning to minimize operator fatigue
- Ideally manufactured handle surface with soft rubber
At Woodward Fab, you will find full polished sheet metal shrinking hammers offering outstanding performance when smoothening large areas of metal, welds and gentle panel crowning. Whether you are a hobbyist just starting out or a seasoned professional, you will find our solutions worthy for your investment.