Dimple Die - Punch and Flare
- The “Original” 3-Way Metal Punch & Flare tools by size: 1″-1 1/4″-1 1/2″-1 3/4″-2″-2 1/2″–3″ diameters.
- Precision ground surfaces, cutting edges and through hardened heat treated.
- These punch & flare tools can be used in three ways: Punch only / punch & flare/flare existing holes.
- No need to use holes saws any longer, get a uniform, burr-free hole.
- Us the flare option to strengthen and/or lighten a panel.
- Capacity: 16 gauge mild steel (.062) 14 gauge Aluminum (.065) Stainless Steel 19 gauge (.040), (pre-punching hole for the larger diameters versus max. gauge thickness is recommended) also helps minimize distortion that can occur on larger diameters versus max gauge.
- Instructions & (1) extra high tensile draw bolt included with each punch & flare tool.
- All sizes require a 1/2″ pilot hole.
- Flair height & diameter = 1/4″ approx height & adds 1/2″ approx to punch hole size diameter.
Dagger Tools has purchased the manufacturing rights to the original tools.
Showing all 7 results