Pipe and Tube Notchers
Woodward Fab Provides Pipe and Tube Notchers that Assure Precision and Flexibility
The groove forms and seats on the pipes and tubes demand precision. It mainly involves inserting a pipe piece into the other. For this insertion, a pipe is cut in the desired shape, which enables easy fitting. These cuts are created using special tools – pipe and tube notchers. We, at Woodward Fab, provide a vast variety of pipe and tube notchers in varying capacities, which are capable of creating cuts in pipes and tubes. These tools can be employed for notching varieties of hoses made from strong materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, brass, titanium, etc. These tools are also used for coping tubes or pipes together while manufacturing handrails, roll cages, gates, or furniture. Pipe and tube notchers available with us can be used with a variety of drill presses or electrical drills, and can be operated with a variety of hole saws, round cutters, and milling bits.
Types of Pipe and Tube Notchers Provided by Woodward FabWe provide the following the types of notchers, which enable easy pipe and tube fabrication:
- 90 Degree Notchers: These notchers are used for a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous pipe and tube sections, which need to be welded at 90 degrees.
- Hole Saw Pipe and Tube Notchers: The notchers of this type use hole saws, while creating tubes and pipes for frame building and roll cages. The notchers available with us are well-known for their flexibility, durable construction, and economical pricing. These notchers enable users to create up to 60-80 notches in mild steel per hole saw cutter.
- Vent Notchers: These tools are used for making weep or vent notches in round or square workpieces for drainage, or for relieving pressures created while welding the tubes.
- Abrasive Pipe Notch 4 Wide Belt Notchers: The tube and pipe notchers are named so, because these use a 4ʺ wide abrasive grinding belt for production coping of pipes and tubes.
- End Mill Notchers: As the name suggests, these tools are equipped with an end mill cutter, which aids in precise coping of pipe and tube. The calibrated swiveling base holds the tube while coping, which enables users to achieve various angles easily.