90 Degree Notchers
Showing all 4 results
Options are Many; Choice is Yours!At Woodward Fab, you will find several types of manual hand notchers. All these models are designed to create clean notches on up to 16 gauge stainless steel, steel, aluminum, and several other materials. An operator can easily create 90 degree notches without exerting too much pressure on the work piece. Although, the below displayed models differ from each other in terms of weight and dimensions, they all share some beneficial features in common.
- Easy, one pull on the handle will create perfect 90˚ notches on tubing and pipe.
- Can be easily mounted to any surface or bench vise.
- Portable to carry to anywhere in the facility easily.
- No set up required; you can simply place the material to the correct die size hole and push handle to make desired notches.
- Special eccentric shaft transmission and lever allow pushing the machine’s handle with minimal effort.
- Guarantee years of unfailing service due to high quality built using premium quality raw materials.
- Hardened and precision ground alloy steel blades guarantee optimum performance for the long run.
- Blades can be removed and sharpened
- Alloy cast base and body assure extreme rigidity and durability