Box and Pan Bending Brakes
Superior in Design and Strength
We at Woodward Fab offer a large selection of box and pan bending brakes, which make metal forming tasks easier for sheet metal workers. Often called finger brakes, this tool is recognized for its outstanding strength and impressive operating features. Keeping pace with technology, we produce this sheet metal forming equipment to bend stainless steel, aluminum, and other high tensile alloys with precision.
Showing all 8 results
Distinguishing Features Superior to Counterparts
Box and pan brakes from Woodward Fab have attained immense popularity in various sectors across industries. We have an extensive line of this sheet metal bending equipment, which features:
- Removable fingers for bending all 4 sides of a box.
- Simple design combining utmost strength and perfect alignment.
- Smooth and easy operation due to precision fitted castings and bearings.
- Allows for trouble-free backward and forward adjustments using a hand-turned the knob.
- Simple design with no moving parts.
- Constructed using a solid welded frame, bending angle stops with easy, removable fingers.
We have small bench top units starting at 12" with 20 gauge capacity. We offer up to 48" box and pan brake units, which can bend 12 gauge mild steel. Solve your trickiest sheet metal bending problems, and augment your bending operations using our box and pan brake tools. Invest in the product to achieve better productivity and timely project completion.