Roper Whitney Connecticut Brakes
A sheet metal bending brake, also known as bending brake, facilitates the bending movement of sheet metal. With advancements in technology, there is a variety of equipment available which can bend sheet metals to form complex geometric shapes. Roper Whitney brakes are a known brand in the US, and they make various types of superior quality sheet metal fabrication equipment. The company ’s popular brand— the Connecticut line of bending brakes is widely used across sheet metal forming shops across the US. Connecticut is an extremely dependable line of brakes and there are several models of the brand available with us. Woodward Fab offers industrial grade equipment at affordable prices and is very particular about quality. We provide excellent customer service and have a market presence of over 50 years.
Showing all 3 results
Some Roper Whitney Connecticut Brakes at Woodward Fab:
Connecticut bending brakes come in a variety of makes and models with variations in the length of the bed, gauge capacity, and prices. These are some of the models from our stock:
- Connecticut Brakes 97″ Bed: These brakes weigh 1640 lbs. Their bed length is 97″ and gauge capacity is 16.
- Connecticut Brakes 121″ Bed: As it implies, the bed length of this model is 121″ and it has 16 gauge capacity. It weighs 2660 lbs.
- Connecticut Brakes 121″ Bed 18 Gauge Capacity: This bending brake has a bed length of 121″ and 18 gauge capacity. It weighs 2200 lbs.
Features of Connecticut Brakes:
Overall, Roper Whitney Connecticut brakes are robust and reliable bending tools made in the US. These are some of the features that makes them popular:
- They are heavy duty, bench-mounted hand brakes that comprise an apron stop rod, counterweight, and extension handles.
- Some models facilitate reverse bending in lighter metals.
- They come with a three-year warranty.
- They are suitable for straight bending brakes or box and pan.
- Their peculiar front to rear adjustment enable a large range of radius bending.
- They can handle complicated bending tasks and complex geometries and shapes of metals.
Benefits of Connecticut Bending Brakes:
Roper Whitney Connecticut bending brakes are rugged, are precision designed, and can create accurate bends on a number of metals and alloys such as aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel, copper, and carbon steel. These sheet metal bending brakes offer several benefits:
- Their robust construction enables them to be used on a wide variety of metals and withstand abusive work environments.
- These brakes are engineered with modern technologies, which enable the bending of metals as per the exact requirement.
- They are cost effective and easy to use.
Precautions to Take When Using Sheet Metal Bending Tools:
Wearing the right safety gear in any manufacturing setup is crucial to safeguard yourself from accidents and injuries. Here are some precautions to be taken when working with sheet metal bending tools:
- You must wear glasses and apron when working with these bending tools.
- Wearing the right type of shoes is also important.
- Hold the metal sheets at a proper angle from the benders. There are documented safety guidelines in every industry.
- It is essential to go through all the pointers so that you are aware of all the norms.
So, if you are looking for a Connecticut bending brake, it is essential that you source it from the right supplier. At Woodward Fab, we stock a number of models of Connecticut bending brakes and assist you to choose the right model. We offer the best prices on bulk orders. Also, we design and manufacture several types of high-quality industrial tools.