Heavy Duty Shrinker/Stretcher
- Works up to 18 Guage Mild Steel and 16 Gauge Aluminum
- Foot Operated
- 4 3/4″ Throat Depth
Why Choose Woodward Fab Heavy Duty Sheet Metal Shrinker Stretcher?
Our heavy duty shrinker stretcher is largely chosen for forming sheet metal for automotive or airplane body work. The model features:
- Strong jaws for long- lasting performance
- 4 3/4″ throat depth
- Foot operated design, allowing hands free operation
- Hardened arms and pivot pins
- Large frame opening, allowing complex forms to be worked easily
Safety Information When using Heavy Duty Sheet Metal Shrinker Stretcher
At Woodward Fab, we ensure that our customers work safely when operating the heavy duty shrinker stretcher. During the purchase, we let our customers know about the important safety notes. A few of the safety practices that must be stringently followed include:
- Keep work area clean and well lit.
- Wear safety goggles and leather work gloves when forming sheet metal.
- Lubricate jaws on timely basis.
- Check for misaligned hardware, and parts.
- Refrain from using the tool when you are sick, and tired.
- Keep hands and tools away from the jaws during the operation.
We also provide an easy to understand user manual with complete information on safety practices. Read and understand the points before operating this heavy duty unit.