- Minimum Outside Diameter (OD): 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Outside Diamter (OD): 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: Depends on Die (See Die Charts)
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.134″
- Minimum Size: NPS 1/4 (DN 8)
- Maximum Size: NPS 2 (DN 50)
- Note: Our benders are rated for bending mild steel Schedule 40 Pipe. For other materials or Schedules, contact for details.
- Minimum Size: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Size: 1-1/2″ (38.1 mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.065″ (1.7 mm)
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.083” (2.1 mm) – Contact for Larger Wall Thicknesses
- Minimum Centerline Radius (CLR): Approx. 3 x OD (See Die Chartsfor details.)
- Maximum Centerline Radius (CLR): 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Maximum Degree of Bend: 180°, depending on the die
- Great for custom fabrication applications
- Bend up to 2-1/2″, 0.134″ tubing or NPS 1-1/2 pipe with no effort!
- 100% Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA!
- The world’s only true anti-springback system
- Designed for a lifetime of constant use
- Forms quality, repeatable bends (less than 10% distortion in most cases)
- Creates 180-degree bends in less than 2 minutes (requires appropriate die)
- Tooling changes in less than 30 seconds
- All parts are CNC-machined for accuracy
- Industrial-strength 1”-thick arms
- Full selection of over 300 dies
- Brute Tube and Pipe Bender
- Built-in Degree Ring
- 15-Ton American-Made Hydraulic Cylinder
- 10,000 PSI American-Made Air/Hydraulic Pump with Hose
- Full Pin Set
- 1 x Die of your choice for bending up to 90° (upgrade to 180-degree die by paying the difference in cost)
Our Brute Bender comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. For full details on warranty and returns, see our full warranty policy.