Hammers and Mallets
Mallets are the great all-around tool, supporting your sheet metal shaping activities substantially. At Woodward Fab, we offer a range of ergonomically designed mallets that help you get the job done precisely and safely. Made to high-quality standards, these tools are designed to spread the force of the blow uniformly on the workpiece. As a result of this, there will be no workpiece deformation, whilst minimizing inefficient rebound.
Mallets are the simple, handheld tools that are employed across a wide range of sheet metal fabrication tasks. These ergonomically designed sheet metal tools support your metal shaping activities substantially, whilst making sure that you cleanly hit the metal with no workpiece deformation. Available in several shapes, sizes and weight, metal forming mallets are designed to spread the force of the blow uniformly on the workpiece. Woodward Fab is amongst the leading providers of sheet metal forming mallets that deliver accurate blows to the workpiece by minimizing inefficient rebound.
Sheet Metal Mallets Offered by Woodward Fab
Always use a mallet that perfectly suits the intended usage. Be sure about having the right type of the mallet depending on the material that you're hitting. Knowing the purpose will help you select the right tool for the job. We will also support you towards making the right purchase. Explore the following varieties we offer under this category.
- Barrel Mallets: Featuring non-marring plastic heads and hickory handles, our Woodward Mallets give the assurance that your strikes are always precise, well-centered and clean. Whether you are a weekend hobbyist or professional fabricator, you will find this metal forming mallet extremely useful and versatile.
- Bossing Mallets: Available in several specifications, these mallets are suitable for soft sheet material. Featuring polyurethane heads and hardwood handles, Woodward Fab Bossing Mallets are designed to offer a good grip while forming the sheet metal. Bossing Mallets, which have 'egg-shaped' heads, are amongst the widely used hand tools for wood and metal shaping applications.
Beneficial Features of Sheet Metal Mallets
Mallets are one of the oldest tools used in the sheet metal fabrication industry. Our range of sheet metal mallets aids in forming sheet metal into desired shapes. A few amongst the several features common to the models we offer include;
- Durable construction using indestructible non-marking material to withstand the test of time
- Improved ergonomics and comfort
- Nonslip, comfort contoured handle to reduce fatigue
- Precision manufacturing to the exacting standards
- Extreme resistant to abrasives
- Improved striking force
- Competitive pricing
The range of sheet metal mallets we offer here helps you get the job done precisely and safely. Made to the highest quality standards, these tools are the literal blunt instruments of the sheet metal fabrication industry. Compared to other manufacturer/seller in today’s marketplace, Woodward Fab keeps a unique and dynamic brand of shaping and fabrication tools. Talk to an expert at Woodward Fab and choose the right mallet that helps continuously improve your initial designs