Manual Iron Worker
Woodward Fab is happy to make an addition to its vast inventory of woodworking equipment. The manual ironworker tool is made from fully welded plate steel.
- Shears up to 3/4″ Rods, Rounds or Squares
- Shears Angle Iron up to 2.25″ x 3/16″
- Shears T Iron up to 2.25″
- 4″ Long High Chrome Shear Blades
- Adjustable Hold Downs
- Cast Iron Frame
- Gear Drive Cam
- Weight 250 lbs
- Throatless Shear Cuts up to 5/16″ Plate
Specifications of Manual Ironworkers Provided by Woodward Fab
We have the capability to provide you ironworkers in following specifications:
|Shear Capacity Flat||4″ x 5/16″|
|Shear Capacity Square||5/8″|
|Shear Capacity Plate||1/4″|
|Shear Capacity Angle Iron||2 3/8″ x 1/4″|
|Shear Capacity Round||5/8″|
|Maximum Punch Capacity||5/16″|
|Punch Mold & Die||2 -7/32″ x 1- 5/16″ x 3/4″|
Beneficial Features of Manual Ironworkers Provided by Woodward Fab
The manual ironworker equipment that we provide, have a number of beneficial features, which is the reason why most companies prefer buying these equipment from us. Here are some salient features of the equipment:
- The manual ironworkers that we have feature round deep-hole, square stamps.
- This ironworker equipment has a punch die capability of 5/8″.
- Both cutting, as well as punching can be achieved by the manual ironworkers available with us.
- The manual ironworker that we provide have a rigid cutter, which is capable of cutting sheet metal, and square, round, angular, and flat metals.
- This equipment is of great help to those working with sheet metal.
Safety Precautions While Working with This Equipment
Though this equipment has a vast number of beneficial features, still it is required to be handled with care for a safe operation. Following are some safety precautions to follow while working with the manual ironworker equipment:
- The most fundamental things for a safe operation of an ironworker or any equipment is knowing it completely. Therefore, it is highly recommended to read the instruction manual of the equipment prior to operating.
- It is very important to keep the area around the machine clean. Ensure that area is dry and well lighted. Also, clear all the obstructions present around the machine.
- Always remember, it is not a good idea to punch anything with diameter greater than one punch. As the grade of steel goes on increasing, the required punch power also increases.
- All the objects should be removed from under the beam and punch ram before you start operating the ironworker. If this is not done, then it can damage the tool, as well as there is a risk of hurting the personnel near the equipment.
- Another important safety precaution to follow prior to starting the machine is to ensure that all the cover shields and guards are down.
- You should also make sure that you clear the area below the foot pedal.
- There is always a risk of hurting your hands while operating a manual ironworker. You should always keep your hands away from the working table, and the moving parts. No material other than a work piece should be present on the tables.
- It is highly recommended to wear proper eye protection to protect your eyes from potentially harmful material.
- When you change from shear mode to punch mode, it is necessary to remove all the tools present under the upper arm.
Woodward Fab is one of the leading manufacturers of ironworker tools. Manual ironworker tool that we provide is of high quality, and is available at competitive prices. For more information about the tool, please contact out experts today.