Sheet Metal Fabrication
Woodward Fab’s Range of Solution Driven Sheet Metal Fabrication Products
At Woodward Fab, we understand that successful sheet metal fabrication depends as much on the equipment used, as the talent and experience of the fabricator. We support professional fabricators across America by providing a variety of sheet metal fabrication products. These products are the result of 50 years of Woodward Fab’s experience and knowledge of the fabrication industry. We have taken the time to understand the various needs of fabricators, and have created sheet metal tools and equipment, which reduce work time and effort, while maintaining quality, aesthetics, and durability.
Sheet metal fabrication is a process of cutting the sheet metal to produce structures, and machines. Sheet metal fabrication is always conducted using various types of tools like hammers, punch and flange tools, etc. Woodward Fab offers different types of high-quality metal fabrication tools that enable our clients to fulfill their sheet metal fabrication projects.
Different Types of Sheet Metal Fabrication Tools at Woodward Fab
Our product inventory includes various types of sheet metal fabrication tools and equipment. They are as described below.
- English Wheels: English wheels are the most popular metalworking tools in use today. These tools enable a user to create compound curves on a flat sheet of durable metal such as steel or aluminum. One of the salient features of our English Wheels is a quick release lower anvil wheel. This allows 90 degree rotation, which is beneficial while creating odd parts. Our tools offer great amount of smoothness and precision while working on sheet metals. We offer English wheels in diverse specifications, in heavy duty construction, and with a floor stand.
- Planishing Hammers. Planishing hammers are used to form planishing curves in any sheet metal. Our range of industrial air hammers comes with in-line oiler and pressure regulator. WFPL2 planishing hammers is one of the duly constructed sheet metal fabrication equipment offered by us. These hammers are best suited to create custom radius panels. Our planishing hammers are used in many industries such as automobile, aircraft restoration, artistic applications, and many others.
- Hole Drilling/Cutting: Hole cutters are used to create accurate holes on metal alloys or a solid substrate. Our range of cutting tools helps avoid material waste during fabrication. Also, our step drill equipment help produce multiple size holes. WWF offers hole cutters and step drills fabricated from high-quality speed steel.
- Punch and Flange Tools: Punch tools help make clean and quick hole in sheet metal or repair a sheet metal. We offer punch and flange tools manufactured using premium quality materials. This makes our punch and flange tools best suited to create sheet metal overlap weld joint in a short turnaround time. We provide punch tools in various punching powers.
- Multi Press: Multi press are multi-function machines. Our multi-purpose presses are handy and allow up to 3 tons force. Additionally, we offer multiple die sets for our multi-press such as sheet metal corner notchers, louver tools, bending brake die, and shearing dies are offered as well as our accessory stand.
- Sheet Metal Corner Notcher: WWF offers a wide range of sheet metal notchers or foot operated sheet metal corner nocthers. These are economical and compact machines, which are ideal for making crisp corners. We offer these notcher tools in steel or cast iron construction. These tools are able to notch up to 1/8” thick mild steel. Our sheet metal corner notchers are offered in a compact package, which helps save a considerable amount of floor space. Ideal for using a box and pan brake for box building.
At Woodward Fab, our metal fabrication tools are designed to ensure durability, enhanced performance, and long lasting service. These products are extremely reliable and are manufactured in adherence to industry specifications and guidelines. You can call us on our toll-free number 1-800-391-5419 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.