Sheet Metal Fabrication
Deep Throat English Wheels for Unrivaled Performance
We at Woodward Fab leverage 49 years of experience to create exceptional metal fabrication products. Our English wheels are a brilliant option for the perfectionist metal fabricator. We manufacture English wheels that allow easy machining of sheet metal. The different die sizes provided with our machines ensure precise orientation, and provide consistent results. Our English Wheels have precision bearings and high quality hardened lower anvils to provide years or reliable service.
Woodward Fab’s Range of Solution Driven Sheet Metal Fabrication Products
At Woodward Fab, we understand that successful sheet metal fabrication depends as much on the equipment used, as the talent and experience of the fabricator. We support professional fabricators across America by providing a variety of sheet metal fabrication products.
These products are the result of 50 years of Woodward Fab’s experience and knowledge of the fabrication industry. We have taken the time to understand the various needs of fabricators, and have created sheet metal tools and equipment, which reduce work time and effort, while maintaining quality, aesthetics, and durability.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Product Range at Woodward Fab
We provide the following types of sheet metal fabrication tools:
- English Wheels
- Planishing Hammers
- Hole Drilling/ Cutting Kits
- Punch and Flange Tools
- Multi Presses
- Sheet Metal Corner Notchers
Capabilities of Woodward Fab’s Sheet Metal Fabrication Tools and Equipment
At Woodward Fab, we have designed our sheet metal fabrication equipment to provide exceptional solutions to individual fabricators, as well as large fabrication shops.
- English Wheel: We have manufactured English wheels with throat depths as large as 44″. The throat depth allows you to work with large sized sheet metal and parts that are generally difficult to work with.
- Planishing Hammer: The Planishing Hammer is provided with throat depths up to 26ʺ. The 26ʺ hammer model is controlled by a foot pedal, leaving the hands free to control the sheet metal. It can be used on 1/8ʺ aluminum and 16 gauge mild steel.
- Hole Cutting & Drilling Kits: We offer eight different types of hole cutting and drilling kits, which include arbors, cutters, center punches, and extra pilots. Customers can also find step drills at economical prices.
- Punch and Flange Tools: We provide seven different types of punch and flange tools. These include our Woodward Fab flanging tools, and punch and flanger combo tools. We also provide similar tools from Blair, and Roper Whitney.
- Multi Press: The Woodward Fab Multi Press is capable of creating 3 tons of force to perform different sheet metal operations. This subcategory also comprises louver tools, corner notchers, shearing, bending, and tooling die sets.
- Sheet Metal Corner Notchers: We provide portable and light weight hydraulic, floor, and bench top corner notchers for sheet metal forming projects. Customers can choose from five different types of Woodward Fab corner notcher products.