Cleanly Cut Light to Heavy Sheet Metal without Distortion Using Woodward Fab Nibblers
If your application demands a cost-effective tool to precisely cut sheet metal, and steel plate of varying thickness with minimal distortion? If yes, then you can opt to buy easy-to-use and resilient nibblers from Woodward Fab. We offer several makes and models of metal nibbler tools that can be operated safely without any emission or spark. They are manufactured with high speed cutter, with the help of which precise cuts can be made on the work piece. The tool quickly creates clean cuts on the substrate, hence, the edges of the cut require only minimal deburring or grinding.
The types of sheet metal nibbler tools we offer include:
- Sanwa Electric Nibblers and Duct Cutters
- Electric hand operated nibblers
- Pneumatic Nibblers
- Heck Industries Trace-a-Punch Nibblers
All these categories of sheet metal nibbler cutting tools are made to last with corrosion resistant cast aluminum housing and comprehensively polished components.
Features of Nibblers:
Our range of nibblers is designed for freehand use or can be bench mounted as per the users’ convenience. When working on any color substrate, the product will not scratch the paint or generate heat or fumes. Interior cut-outs and notching can also be performed with ease by using these highly efficient nibbler cutting tools. They are predominantly used in manufacturing, automotive industry, and domestic applications as they feature:
- Allow for easy and quick direction change
- Non-slip soft touch gripping for comfort and maximum control
- Impressive cutting speeds
- Portable and light weight design
- Punches can be reground several times
- Require a minimal amount of cutting force
- Can make burr-free cuts
- Easy to operate in difficult-to-access areas
- Heavy-duty construction using corrosion resistant raw materials
- Ideal for pattern making and template cutting
- Great for prototyping and small production
Designed to Produce Clean Cuts without Distortion
You can choose our nibblers that work impressively for cutting a wide range of materials with varying thicknesses. Also, our nibbler cutting tools offer you accurate results when used with double sheets, which usually require advanced cutting tools. Explore our product category, nibblers, and make the most appropriate purchase that helps you make accurate cuts in corrugated or flat sheet metals.