Our bracket maker can produce neat bends on metal brackets in a professional and flawless manner. The tool is compatible with brackets made from cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Bending plays an important role in the metal fabrication process in which metal shapes are cut, bent and formed to produce a specific profile for the intended application. We, at Woodward Fab, offer various types of sheet metal bending equipment for heavier metals and bars, including the bracket maker, which is an excellent choice for creating angles in thicker pieces. These devices are designed to produce neat metal brackets in a flawless manner. Precisely designed metal brackets are used to connect different mechanical parts, as well as a load bearing component, or to position components properly.
Features of Woodward Fab Bracket Maker
Woodward Fab bracket maker WFUB is one of the popular bracket makers available for purchase. The following features of this model have contributed to its popularity.
- The tool is specially designed to offer consistent and repeatable bends. The tool forms flats up to 2 3/4″ x 1/4″ and rounds up to 3/8″
- The bracket maker measure 15 x 11 x 10 inches in length, and weigh about 70 lbs.
- This tool can produce neat and clean metal bends in a flawless manner. Cold rolled steel, aluminum, and stainless steel metals are used to form metal brackets.
- The bracket maker is provided with a radius tool and 90-degree tool to form various sizes of brackets.
- Woodward Fab’s bracket maker is made from heavy-duty solid steel, which helps improve its durability, and offers high resistance to corrosion. The flawless finish of the tool is in compliance with industry standards. This finish helps improve its aesthetic appeal and corrosion resistance.
- Woodward Fab’s bracket maker performs the trouble-free operations in difficult environments.