Providing Solution Driven Products for Quick and Efficient Automobile Maintenance
Enhance your car maintenance processes with Woodward Fab’s Car Stuff. This category consists of products that can support all fabrication procedures, from parts measurement, lubrication, and cutting, to painting, clamping, and brake bleeding. These solution driven ancillary products are the final pieces to complete your tooling inventory.
Wide Range of Car Maintenance Products
At Woodward Fab, we pride ourselves on meeting every product need that our customers may require. Our car stuff product line includes simple, and easy-to-use products that can enhance fabrication processes in different ways. Some of the solution-driven products offered in this category include:
- Crazy Larry’s Secret Lube: This well-known lubrication fluid is a popular option for cutting operations. It is not only designed to improve the cutting process, but also the overall finish of a modified part. The lube can be provided in 4 and 8oz for pump sprays, and 1 gallon for large-scale operations.
- Plug Spot Weld Pliers: This product is designed to support sheet metal welding processes. The pliers are used to hold two pieces of sheet metal together. This gives the welder the freedom to perform the welding process accurately and efficiently.
- Spot Weld Cutters: As the name suggests, this tool is primarily used for removing spot welds from automobile doors and fenders. These are high-speed tools with two cutting edges. The edges can be flipped quickly to ensure continuous cutting performance. We provide this product as a professional spot weld cutter set.
- Sheet Metal Gauge: A simple and easy-to-use tool, the gauge is an engraved scale that can be used to quickly determine sheet metal thickness. The gauge range is from 0 to 30 one side. The rear side of the gauge displays inches measurements ranging between .0125ʺ to .3125ʺ.
- Brake Bleeder: This is a hand-held air-operated brake bleeder. It is designed to perform the brake bleeding process with as little time as possible. The pneumatic operation means the bleeding is done quickly, and brake fluid is collected without spilling.
We offer easy and safe ‘one-click’ order that allows you to place your order, and have it delivered in a single click. See a product you like? Simply click on ‘Add to Cart’, to begin the ordering process.