Pipes are used to transfer liquids, gases, masses of small solids in various industrial applications. The production of these pipes involves various metal working tools. Pipe bending is the one of the preferred metal-forming process used to permanently form pipes or tubing. Pipe and tube benders are the tools used for the purpose of bending pipes and tubes during the metal-forming projects. Woodward Fab is one of the leading manufacturers of tube and pipe bending equipment. This post discusses some of the top tube and pipe benders offered by the brand.
Different types of pipe benders provided by Woodward Fab
Woodward Fab pipe and tube benders are designed to form quality and repeatable bends with minimum distortion percentage. These pipe benders tools are used to create roll cages, frames, gates, etc. Currently, we provide the following types of pipe and tube benders
Manual pipe benders –
Manual pipe benders allows creating metal frames for industrial and chemical process with precise angle and accuracy of the bends.
Below are the features of manual pipe benders, which makes them popular in diverse industrial applications.
- The manual tube bends up to 2ʺ diameter tubing.
- We make our manual pipe benders from durable materials, which make them long lasting.
We provide the following product:
- WFB2: This model allows you make small bends, and comes with a big handle that allows you create appropriate bends without straining. All components are CNC machined.
Hydraulic Tube & Pipe Bender –
Hydraulic tube and pipe benders are utilized in automotive, chemical, and mechanical industries, or wherever heavy wall piping and tubing are required.
Some of the features of hydraulic tube and pipe benders are enlisted below, which gives them prominence in various applications.
- The hydraulic tube and pipe benders are constructed from industrial grade steel, which makes them robust and durable.
- Hydraulic blenders are faster and more precise than the manual blenders.
Currently, we offer the following:
- WFPB1000: This hydraulic tube bender is built using the safest hydraulics. The equipment allows 2ʺ bending. The dies are sold separately for these benders.
4 In 1 Tubing Bender –
4 in 1 tubing bender is designed for hand tube bending. This bender is one of the perfect Do it yourself (DIY) bender used to create duck and goose decoys, and full body motion stands.
The features of 4 in 1 tubing benders are as follows.
- This tool is designed for light and thin wall tubing.
- This tubing bender is used for brake and transmission lines or RC car parts.
We provide the following types of 4 in 1 tubing benders:
- WF4-1BEND: This tubing bender comes in 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, and 3/8″ sizes.
- Tube Straightener TT100: This bender comes with 5 wheel design, which allows restoring of distorted tubing.
Pipe and tube benders are gaining significance in diverse industrial applications. If you are looking forward to a one stop shop for all your metal fabrication needs, you can click here.