A Wide Variety of Solution Driven Bead Rolling Machines
Bead rollers are one of the versatile metal working tools ever produced. These equipment are used for strengthening or shaping metal sheets, and fabricating beads. These metal beads are used for decorative purposes and in HVAC equipment. Woodward Fab offers industry-grade bead rollers, which enable efficient sheet metal bending operations.
Types of Bead Rollers and Accessories Provided by Woodward Fab
We offer various types of bead rollers, which are used in various industries.
- Manual Bead Rollers: Manual bead rollers are operated by crank or wheel. These bead rollers are used for strengthening thin metal pieces for turning them into rigid parts. The rollers are constructed from high-quality steel and aluminum components, which makes them durable. Our manual bead rollers can be used to cut 16 gauge aluminum and 18 gauge steel. Our manual bead roller model WFBR24M is popular with our industrial clients.
- Power Bead Rollers: Our power bead rollers help in fabricating sheet metal of the highest quality. The versatile design of these bead rollers help save time, and ensures efficiency. We offer power bead rollers in 16 and 18 gauge capacity.
- Pro Tools Bead Rollers: These bead rollers help meet any kind of small or large metal fabrication needs. We offer these rollers with various dies.
- Roller Dies: Bead roller dies enhances the working efficiency of the bead rollers. These roller dies are used to shape a metal in a particular form. We offer bead roller dies such as flat bead dies, round bead dies, specialty dies, and step dies.
- Bead Rolling Kits: Our range of bead rolling kits are designed to strengthen the metal parts. These kits can be used to strengthen several sturdy materials such as aluminum and stainless steel.
- Rotary Forming Machines: Our rotary forming bead machines enable fast forming, and assures precise work quality in shorter turnaround time. The machine comes with 20 gauge capacity. Cast iron frame is used in the construction of this machine.
Tips to Improve Performance of a Bead Roller
Our bead rolling machine enable a swift transformation of sheet metal into curves and cylinders. Below are some guidelines, which will help in improving the sheet metal design using any of our bead rollers.
- Always keep the roller clean and lubricated.
- Take a test run to check the roller’s clearance.
- In order to make a straight line, always use a bead roller fence.
- Make sure the tension and spacing on the bead roller mandrels are the same.
- Flex the bead roller frame before every use.
For any information on our bead rollers and their accessories, please call us on 1-800-391-5419 or send us an email at email@example.com