Bead Roller Dies
High-quality Standard and Specialty Bead Roller Die Sets
Woodward Fab provides a wide range of dies, which are one of the most important bead roller accessories. The dies provided by us fit both – electrical and manual bead rollers. These dies are used for shaping, bending, straightening or forming metal sheets during various metal fabrication projects. The roller dies are named after their sizes, shape of beads, or special purposes they are designed to be used.
Types of Bead Roller Dies Provided by Woodward Fab
The following are the different types of bead roller dies provided by us. These dies are utilized by auto body workshops, sheet metal fabrication workshops, and manufacturing units.
- Flat Bead Dies: These dies are used for flattening sheet metals. Made from durable materials like steel and nylon, these dies are available in sizes between 1/8ʺ – 1ʺ. Our flat bead dies help improve shape and strength of a metal sheet.
- Round Bead Dies: The round dies are used in manual or electric bead rollers. A round bead die helps design a metal sheet in a desired shape. It also enables strengthen the final product effectively. These bead dies are usually made from nylon, steel, and aluminum. We provide dies in bead sizes from ½ – 1ʺ. Our round bead dies are used to stiffen 16 gauge aluminum and 18 gauge mild steel sheets.
- Specialty Dies: We provide a broad range of specialty dies, which are ideal to use during complex sheet metal fabrication projects. The dies are available in assorted shapes, and are made from materials like Delrin, steel, nylon, polyurethane, etc. Some popular specialty dies available with us include spoiler, 90 degree, and 140 degree sets.
- Step Dies: The dies are used for step rolling or overlapping two panels during auto restoration projects. These dies are available with us in lengths from 1/16ʺ to 1/4ʺ and 0.90ʺ. We also provide these dies in 45 degree orientation.
Things to Consider While Selecting a Die
The following tips will help you make an appropriate selection for a die.
- The distance between centers of two shafts when they lie parallel to each other.
- The diameter and length of shafts, where dies are set.
For any queries or information on bead roller dies or electric bead rollers, please contact us at the earliest. Our experts will be happy to serve you.