Woodward Fab Power Bead Rollers
Enhance your Shop’s Fabrication Capabilities with the Woodward Fab Power Bead Rollers
If you work with sheet metal on a regular basis, chances are you will require a bead roller. Power bead rollers are the best option if you want to produce sheet metal with a high level of quality, and in a short amount of time. If you want your metal work to be a notch above the rest, then take a look at Woodward Fab power bead rollers.
Showing all 6 results
Features and Benefits of Power Bead Roller:
A power bead roller is designed to perform multiple operations – stepping, beading, shearing, flanging, and even custom radius edges can be achieved with the proper dies. These tools come complete with a heavy industrial motor with foot pedal assembly, a sturdy steel stand, adjustable handle for tension alignment, die rack, and are capable of forward and reverse rolling. The advantage of these power tools are as follows:
- The directional foot pedals ensure that the user’s hands are free to move the metal panel, and create the style or design he desires.
- The tools can be used for mild steel up to 18 gauge, and aluminum up to 1/16ʺ.
- The top die is adjustable with the help of a crank handle. This allows the user to easily slip the panel in between the rollers.
- The crank handle also allows the user to achieve the required depth for beading or stepping.
- Dies can be changed quickly and easily. The exterior bolt and washer needs to be removed, then slide off the present die, and replace it with the one you need.
The beading and stepping processes provide strength and rigidity to the panel. The electric motor provides consistency to the rolling process, and keeps the operation smooth, quick, and easy.
Power Bead Roller Models
We provide five different models within our power bead roller subcategory. Each model is designed to meet specific beading, stepping, and shearing requirements. Also, each model is of a particular size, thus meeting the needs of small fabrication shops, as well as large facilities.
- WFBR36P: This is the latest product to be added to the Woodward Fab power bead roller lineup. The sturdy steel stand is equipped with a die rack. This allows the users to easily store the dies after usage.
- WFBR24P: This is the second new product provided by Woodward Fab. This model is provide with a strong floor stand and die rack.
- WFBR23: This model comes equipped with an adjustable fence, one shearing die set, and three bead and step die sets.
- WFBR43: The WFBR43 is a monster of a model. It has the largest throat depth among all the power bead roller models. It comes equipped with a single foot pedal for forward and reverse control, and a die rack attached to the floor stand.
- WFBR218: This heavy duty power bead roller is specifically designed for large metal working facilities. The bead roller consists of diameter spindles of enormous sizes to meet the high work demands. This model is designed to strengthen and roll large panels made from mild steel. It is provided with a degree die, and two set of dies for beading, shearing. It comes equipped with two foot pedals for forward and reverse control.
With such a wide array of products, why look anywhere else? The Woodward Fab power bead rollers can provide with the exact solutions you are looking for to enhance your fabrication capabilities.