SPRF Rotary Former
Are you are looking for a sheet metal rotary machine that does beading, edging, elbowing, flanging, flattening and turning operations perfectly in the required specifications? Woodward Fab’s SPRF Rotary Former offers you all these operations with perfection. All these sheet metal forming operations are now made a lot easier using these bead rolling tools. This tool is designed not only to support your sheet metal forming operations, but also provide benefits in terms of time savings, ease-of-use, and impeccable quality. Capable of forming sheet metal in varied shapes and designs, the tool contributes to sheet metal fine art creation, customization, and other fabrication tasks.
Features of SPRF Rotary Former Offered at Woodward Fab
We, at Woodward Fab, are committed to bring you the best performing and cost-effective solutions to precisely execute a variety of sheet metal fabrication tasks. Our range of SPRF Rotary Former is also designed keeping the ergonomics and the utmost convenience of the user. Weighting 55 lbs with overall dimensions 20 x 18 x 6, this hand operated tool can form up to 22 Gauge thickness mild steel. The other proven features of this versatile tool include;
- Equipped with 6 sets of rolls/dies to support several forming operations such as:
- 1/8” round bead die set
- 3/16” round bead die set
- 90 degree turning die set
- Crimping die set
- 45 degree step die set
- ¼” Ogee double beading die set
- Heavy duty cast iron and machined steel construction, giving the assurance of unfailing performance for years.
- Fine adjustment knobs for precision rolling and minimum deflection of the work piece
- Table mount with clamp to secure the work piece
- Adjustable roll pressure by means of top mounted hand crank
With this superb machine, sheet metal forming operations such as large and small turning, beading, wiring, ogee beading and crimping will be much easier than you expected.