24" Manual Bead Roller
Perform Easy and Efficient Bead Rolling with the 24ʺ Manual Bead RollerAt Woodward Fab, we continually strive to offer bead rolling machines, which will meet the needs of individual fabricators, as well as large fabrication houses. We get a lot of inquiries for bead rollers from individual fabricators, or from people who are accustomed to performing these tasks manually. For such customers, we offer the 24” manual bead roller. Within the manual bead roller, Woodward Fab offers the model WFBR24M.
This product is designed to reduce the amount of time spent in the bead rolling operation, while ensuring a high level of bead quality. This product is ideal for thin and flimsy metal pieces, which need to be strengthened.
With time-proven features, Woodward Fab 24″ manual bead roller, model WFBR24M, helps create delicate patterns on sheet metal. Built with a rigid steel frame, this manual bead roller rightly suits the needs of individual fabricators, as well as large sheet metal fabrication houses. Its 24-inches throat depth is ideal for applications including strengthening thin and flimsy metal pieces. The model ensures a high level of bead quality, whilst helping you form perfectly straight, repeatable beads in less time.
Specifications of 24" Manual Bead Roller
Woodward Fab's model WFBR24M is offered to customers in the following specifications
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 24"
- Capacity: 18 gauge
- Die: 1/2" round bead
- Dimensions: 46 x 26 x 16
Features of 24" Manual Bead Roller Offered at Woodward Fab
The manual bead roller is preferred by hobbyists and metalworking facilities due to the following beneficial features:
- The bead roller consists of two die shafts, with a crank at the top for easy adjustment. At the other end of the roller is a larger crank, which can be used to adjust the throat capacity. A user has to simply unscrew the die holders, attach the bead roller dies, rescrew the holders, and then the work can be commenced.
- The roller is provided with an H-Frame stand made from steel, which provides strength and stability.
- The stand also includes a die rack, which allows for easy and safe die storage. Available in 46 x 26 x 16 dimensions, our range of 24" manual bead roller comes equipped with ruggedly constructed floor stand, capable of withstanding heavy industrial usage.
- This light weight and compact manual bed roller has a capacity of forming 18 gauge mild steel/aluminum.
- Offered in Weight: 135 lbs, the bead roller helps form sheet metal with minimum deflection. With easy setup, this model of Woodward Fab bead roller allows you to customize the look of your sheet metal, and thus makes a valuable addition to your fabrication tooling.
Applications of Woodward Fab WFBR24M Manual Bead Roller
This roller creates various and precise bead profiles in sheet metal for decorative and strengthening purposes. This professional quality hand operated tool for beading, crimping and other metal forming functions will surely bring several benefits to your fabrication shop. The roller is widely used for making parts used in:
- Aircraft restoration projects
- Race cars
- Fuel lines
- Dashboards and many other OEM or custom parts making
The WFBR24M manual bead roller is designed to provide benefits of light weight, high strength, and easy yet precise bead rolling. This product will be the perfect addition to your fabrication shop. We offer easy and safe 'one-click' ordering that allows you to place your order, and have it delivered in a single click. Simply click on 'Add to Cart', to begin the ordering process.