SUPER Bead Roller and Its Accessories
A bead roller is one of the most significant tools that help strengthen, reinforce and create designs on sheet metal. These versatile and easy-to-use tools are the must-have addition to your fabrication shops owing to their capability of forming sheet metal for auto, aeronautical, and HVAC projects. At Woodward Fab, we offer several models of bead rollers and our SUPER Bead Roller is amongst the most popular ones. Known for creating beads that are of the same shape and depth, our Super bead roller helps make fender flares, dash inserts or transmission tunnels with the help of a set of dies provided along with the tool.
Showing all 12 results
Specifications of Super Bead Roller Offered by UsWoodward Fab’s SUPER Bead Roller is designed to strengthen the sheet metal panel by adding contours and crisp lines. The machine, which helps to make consistent beads is available in the following specifications.
- 18″ Throat Depth
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29 x 11 x 6 in
- THICKEST frame on the market, .680″ to Prevent Twisting
- T- Handle adjusts tension both up and down.
- 18 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
- OSHA Compliant Gear Cover Guard
- Comes with 6 sets of dies : Shearing Die, 2 Round Bead Dies, 3/8″& 1/2″and 3 Step Dies 1/16″, 1/8″, and 1/4″
Features of Super Bead Roller
This extremely useful tool is designed with several proven features as listed as follows:
- A sturdy floor stand with a rack for 10 tooling sets
- Thicker frame, easy tension adjustment handle, and OSHA complaint gear cover
- Capability to roll aluminum and mild steel up to 1.6mm thick
- Rigid and fully welded steel framework
- Assure much cleaner work piece with no warpage or grind welds
- Easy speed management with the hand extended handle.
Our hand crank bead rollers help create consistent beading in sheet panel at the highest processing speed. This bead roller and its super bead roller stand are usually in stock for fast deliveries.