Bench Top Budget Brakes
Having the ability to bend sheet metal is one of the most important tasks in fabrication. We offer a large variety of brakes on any budget to get the job done efficiently. Our budget brakes are the devices used for bending steel, aluminum, or stainless sheet metal and various other flat materials in required specifications. With all-steel welded construction, these bench-mounted hand brakes offer reliable service in corrosion prone industrial garage or workshops. These precision-engineered metal working tools won’t break your budget, yet guarantee easier and perfect sheet metal bending than before. At Woodward Fab, we offer 24″ Straight Sheet Metal Brake Bench Top that can be used for bending sheet metal for furnace ductwork, shutters, auto body automobile and aircraft panels, housings, and cabinet projects.
Reasons to Choose Bench Top Budget Brakes from Woodward Fab
The sturdy, the professional-quality bending brake is ideal for making clean, sharp bends in the sheet metal. With 24″ working width and 20 gauge capacity, this sheet metal bending tool can make a valuable addition to your shop. With an extremely easy setup and simple functionality, our range of 24″ Straight Sheet Metal Brake Bench Top give you the desired results at a faster speed without damaging the material.
A few other features that make these Bench Top Budget Brakes a popular choice amongst those professionals work in the metal fabrication industry include:
- Easily adjustable manual operation
- Capability to form ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Compact and lightweight; hence can be easily transported to the jobsites
- Easily adjustable for several bending tasks like radius bending
- Quick tooling change over
- Mount on a bench or an optional stand
- Heavy truss rods and braces for greater strength
- Adjustable stroke depth control
- Premium steel construction for extended operating life
Bench Top Budget Brakes is one of the fastest moving products from the Woodward Fab inventory. With proven features, rugged construction, and easy operation, they make a worthwhile investment to your shop.